We have welcomed another year in our lives. Every end of the year, it has become a tradition to make New Year’s Resolutions for the upcoming year. What do we want to change? What do we want to improve? What do we want to have something new in our lives? People from all over the world came up with their resolutions. However, there are also some funny New Year’s resolutions that will surely make you laugh.
Here are some funny New Year’s resolutions that are funny yet true!
- Games on Facebook will stop becoming a chore, especially Farmville.
- I will stop sending e-mails to my wife/husband.
- I will spend less than an hour on the Internet.
- Start buying lottery tickets at a luckier store.
- I will never eat a medicine just because it looks like candy.
- I will never again eat a jack fruit before going to a public function.
- I will stop saying,” Ooh, that feels nice” whenever the security guys frisk me at airports.
- I resolve to work with neglected children — my own.
- I will stop making resolutions about weight.
- I will not congratulate any woman on their pregnancy unless I am sure she is pregnant and not fat.
- Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.
- I will not tell the same story at every get together
- I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.
There are really funny New Year’s resolutions that really happen in real life. We just don’t notice it at that exact moment, but whenever we write everything that we’ve been through for the past year and promise not to do it again, it will actually look funny. This is merely to lighten everyone’s mood right after the holidays. We all know everyone is working so hard just to be able to have a better year than before, but let those frown lines on your forehead ease up and read about these funny New Year’s resolutions. Don’t take life too seriously. Have fun! Laugh and smile at strangers. These resolutions will surely make your day, especially if you have experienced them. Laugh those worries away and remember that whatever happens in your life, there’s always a reason why. These resolutions will make you think back of the past year. Think about those funny moments in your life that you promised never to do again.